Saturday, July 14, 2007

Lauryn's 1st Golf Tournament

Here is Lauryn before she tees off, in front of the Belmont Country Club sign. Doesn't she look cute!! She is amazing, she doesn't even get nervous. She just does it. I love that about her.

Lauryn(Lo) with her Grandparents that are way into golf.

A picture of Lo teeing off.

Lo loves to ride rather I should say, drive the golf cart. She loves it. I think she thinks she is 16 already. Oh no, I am in trouble.

Lo and her swing again. I love the way her tongue sticks out when she is really concentrating. She does it with everything, even when she colors.

Lo and her daddy, Ahhhhh... It was a real bonding time together for them. I can tell that Lo loved the attention



Lauryn played in a Grandma & Granddaughter tournament along with her Dad and Papa. She did a great job!! She played all 18 holes for the first time. She kept the ball in the fairway and hit well off the tee and the grass. She was completely worn out and (I think) a little delirious afterwards. She loved it.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, she look so cute as golfer...I can't get over how much she looks like Jeff and his mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thnx aunt amy for doing my profile picture. i didn't know where else to write this so i just wrote it here. but lauryn is way cute. she is totally working those plaid shorts. she is so cute

    ReplyDelete

San Fransico, Post Card Row

San Fransico, Post Card Row