Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Big Sundae Treat!


We went to Hanford where they have an ice cream shoppe that has been in business for a long time. It belongs to someone who owns a dairy, so the ice cream is homemade and fresh! It was fun for the girls. (We are trying to spend time with Dad since we (the girls) will be gone for 2 weeks.


Here we are...

The girls could barely hold still to take this picture. (I don't know why my flash didn't seem to work. I must have taken the picture to fast.)
We all want a cherry!!
Dad finishes off the 7 extra large scoops sundae.
Mom trying to keep Lo warm after the ice cream.
Ashie and Rae, can you believe how long Ash's hair has gotten. All she wants to do is cut it off. I'm not ready to do it yet. I'm trying to work up to that (for the last 4 months)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

San Fransico, Post Card Row

San Fransico, Post Card Row